The year really flies by, doesn't it? I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/week/winter break! Merry belated Xmas, merry belated boxing day (hahhahahah), happy survival of the apocalypes (suck it, mayans ;D ) and happy current new years! awyeah!
Time for resolutions!
My resolution for 2013...is 720x540 BA DUM TSS *shot for lame stolen joke*
But anyways, my last year's resolution was to make a manga, exercise, eat healthier and get a higher mark in school. and well...ermmm I did 1 and a half (started a manga and slightly increased my GPA)
so this years is...
1. finish a manga!
2. adjust my sleep pattern a bit better, no all nighters! (especially during college)
3. exercise (l.let's give this another try eheheh)
4. be more emotionally independent.
5. find an art related summer job/internship.
6. Make at least 10 anime prints by the end of May.
I think that's enough for 2013 ahahaha.
Please share your resolutions and what you've been up to the past year! As usual I'd love to hear! c: