2013 went way faster than I imagined. I feel old...but I'm gonna feel even older tomorrow. I'll be 21 and can legally shop at forever 21 now yeah!! hahahha ugh,dadjoke
1. Manga!! It has been my resolution every year to create a comic and this summer I finally made one! : D it's 50 pages of police drama, check it out here if you'd like kittymimi200.deviantart.com/ar…. (still need to upload the rest). I guess my resolution this year is to...create another one!! lolllll! It won't be anything amazing, but I hope it will be better than the last! I have no idea what the story is yet, but I like dramatic, dystopic, actiony things, and drawing forests 0u0
2. Exercise! I wanna be able to run longer distances and get better at badminton. I'd like to gain some strength in my arms too, but I'll leave that to 2015. and speaking of which....
3. Procrastination! AUGHHHHH to curb this thing or quit cold turkey, either way, internet, you're a drug...a most toxic, dangerous drug... and I need you out of my life.
4. im sorry internet, i don't mean that. i love you...
5. Gain 20 pounds. I never noticed how underweight I was until I started lifedrawing more frequently. I must've seen over a dozen different nude models by now and I'm a stick in comparison. but I also have a condition that makes it hard to absorb nutrients (curse you gluten) so that also explains the third world problem. I've cut out a lot of grains and milk from my diet so 2014, I'm ready to chubby up---
6. --AND TURN THOSE CHUBBIES INTO MANRY HEROIC MUSCLES HRGNNNNNNN!!!!!! >: D
Okay!! now I tag
and you!! Share your resolutions/thoughts~
and have a happy new year!! C: